Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Old Photos of Dawgs

I don't know if everyone is filled in with the whole dog fiasco that is going on with Jeff's facebook profile, but I'll give you the scoop. Dan and a couple other of Jeff's friends posted like 3 dog youtube videos on his profile. Jeff made a comment that people were going to think he was some sort of crazy dog guy, so ever since then literally everyone has been bombarding his profile with dog videos (they spell it dag). One of my personal favorites was from B.J. (http://deadspin.com/#!5760394/heres-a-video-of-dogs-saying-i-love-you) of dogs saying "I love you." 
I was looking through some old photos on my camera and found a few gems of the old band and a deaf/blind dalmatian (named Chico I believe) we watched for a few weeks for one of Dan's college buddies.




Chico had a little trouble knowing when he was going to need to go to the bathroom. He would get up, walk and drop excrement as he meandered through the house. Another problem was that he couldn't tell where he went poop so he would walk through it and just spread the mess. One day I was the first one to get back from to the house from school and Chico had one of these accidents (a particularly bad one). I remember thinking "I have two options, number one clean it up, or number two I could try to play it off like I didn't notice it." Lets just say that it would have been pretty difficult to pull off option number two convincingly...  

2 comments:

  1. Hysterical blog ! Remember when your dad left the basement door open and Chico fell down the stairs? He was blind so did not see the stairs, and he was dumb so he never made a sound, just sat on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. We also put my Tae Kwon Do helmet on him cause he kept hitting his head into doors and walls

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember how many smudge marks were on the fridge from him bumping into it with his nose, poor thing.

    ReplyDelete