Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Old Yearbook

So today I went to my placement at Herbison Woods Elementary in DeWitt (5th grade). First I had to get my car out of the driveway which was an ordeal... It was picture day today and all the kids had those little order things just like we had back in elementary school. However they didn't hand out combs, score one for Holland Christian. It was funny all the guys were complaining about how their moms made them dress up. This one kid put on a vest right before he got his picture taken, and then quick yanked it off right after. They also had a class photo and the photographer was lining them up according to height. Then Mrs. Lucian and all the kids insisted that I got in the picture, so I will forever be in the 2010-2011 Herbison Woods yearbook. I felt really good that she insisted I was in the picture. I can guarantee that I'm the only one in my class that was awarded that opportunity.
Yearbooks are such a fun keepsake to have, they really take you back. The best part is seeing all of your friends old pictures. I also like looking at the yearbooks that were "edited" by us when we were younger. Man kids can be cruel... Anyways it was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I remember a few arguments about what you boys would and would not wear for pictures. I also remember when you had to have the lazer light backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete