Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Socks

My mom can attest to the fact that I'm not one that is known for throwing away socks. I will wear them until they disintegrate. When I lived at home she would just throw out the ones that needed to go into retirement. However since I've been doing my own laundry for over 4 years this hasn't happened in a while. One day I just got frustrated that I had so many mismatched holey socks and it was time to do something about it. I took out all of the salvageable pairs I could find and put the rest into a pile. This is that pile...
My roommate Eric was a witness to all of this and decided to try and put on as many as possible...

 They look like wooden shoes made out of socks.
 He said they were really warm

Then I discovered that one of my roommate's (Shane's) socks mixed up in the bunch. As you can see there is a vast size difference...

1 comment:

  1. Ben! So good to see that you have a blog now, too. You and your roomies sound like a fun bunch! I can really relate to the sock thing, other than that I'm guessing my feet aren't QUITE as big as yours are! lol. Keep posting, and check us out at http://thehambergulars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete