Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Cider Mi!!

 One great thing about living in East Lansing is that we are pretty close to Uncle John's Cider Mill (about 25 minutes away). Beth and I decided to to go there on Sunday. We don't have that many pictures so we brought her camera along and the tripod I got her for her birthday. It worked like a charm and we got a couple nice shots.

It was crazy busy there. They have big inflatable things for the kids (like Crazy Bounce).  I was tempted to go on them, but I figured I wouldn't endanger any children's lives. We bought some cider and doughnuts which were delicious. Then we ventured out into the corn maze. This thing was intense and we quickly got lost. We kept passing this one couple and each time the were walking further and further apart, and the guy looked angrier and angrier.
At one point Beth and I got a little heated trying to decipher the map...

Just kidding, that was staged. After about 45 minutes I could tell Beth was getting a little sick of it so I used my superior navigating skills to get us out. It was a good thing I had those 2 weeks in the scouts.
All in all it was a pretty great day, and we got some much needed photo-memories to cherish like my favorite shot of the day that Beth and I both made into our profile pics at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment