Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shivers' Big Journey!

You may be wondering what in the sam hill is that title about. Well the short answer is that it's the title of a book. In one of my classes we had a project where we (4 people in a group) had to create a book online that was accessible and offered assistance to students with disabilities. We came up with the idea to have it centered around a penguin named Shivers who wants to swim to the North Pole from Antarctica so that he could go work for Santa. I created all of the illustrations for the book which I am quite proud of. I drew the outlines on paper. Then I scanned them into the computer. In a free program that is like photoshop I put all the color in. Then I overlaid them on photographs that everyone in my group had.
I was a lot of fun to make, and for the first time in my college career I didn't mind staying up late to finish this homework.
Here is a link to the book
Here's my favorite picture

No comments:

Post a Comment